Pages

Thursday 16 October 2014

हफ्ते की कहानी , मोबाईल की जुबानी..... (Week 4)

Holidays are over... I am tired after Pune visit, its a tough task to handle a hyperactive toddler while travelling by car (I have travelled by rest of the transport means such as sleeper bus and long distance train when baby as just few months old) but car travel is super tiring... I need recovery holiday after holiday...

Sunday
We visited minimum 3 families related to us in Pune all were very happy to see baby, she got tones of pampering. I had to be on my toes all the time from keeping baby away from touching/Spoiling valuable crafty decorative objects, switchboards, electronics etc. as none of the houses we visited were child proof...
No photos of Sunday...I was thoroughly tired by the time we took a break at my mother's place before reaching home.
 
Monday
Only picture from Monday, went to super market for grocery shopping
Tuesday
We celebrated birthday of two office friends

 Wednesday
कोजागिरी औक्षण : custom to honour the eldest child in each generation.
Thursday
Aai papa...papppaaaa... papppaaaa..... de..de...deyyyyyyyy.. deyyyyyna...
 
Friday
Dressed-up to celebrate Grandmas birthday..
Saturday
Her first haircut... :' )




No comments:

Post a Comment