Pages

Sunday 16 November 2014

हफ्ते की कहानी , मोबाईल की जुबानी..... (Week 7)

Apart from a heavy feeling due to massive sweet binge and joining office after four day long break, highlight of week was me falling sick with urine infection taking leave on Friday due to heavy fever..

Sunday 
Sailor themed play suit gifted by baba..
Leg workout: Baby style for baba
Monday
More workouts
Tuesday
Posing in new dress stitched by grandma
More workouts... by the time I have taken this picture, poor baba is totally exhausted after a set of 20 leg pull-ups 
Wednesday

Hubby dropped me to office on our two wheeler 
Sky was amazing that evening..
Thursday
It's hard to choose between peep-toes and squeaky shoes   
 This is the only picture I took in whole day. Clicked it just before visiting doctor as I was feeling feverish. Doctor gave a concerned look when I told him about fever and urine infection which led to a heavy dose of anti-bio-tics.

Friday
I had heavy fever through Thursday night, so office was bunked. I went for urine and blood sampling in the morning. I spent whole day in bed recovering from post fever weakness and that made Svara really happy.
Wondering what her mother is doing at home so late 
Saturday
Hubby cooked Anda Bhurgi for dinner..





3 comments:

  1. hi gauree hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Megha, I am fine now... back on track :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey good to hear that....i really enjoy reading your blog and to see cute svara of course ��

    ReplyDelete